Operation: Loyal Serpent 5
Time & Location
About The Event
This is a Pre-Pay event only!
- $70 Entrance Fee*
- 4 hour Night Op and 8 hour Day Op
- Free Camping
- Commemorative patch
- Food and beverages will not be provided, however there will be a vendor on site.
- Bring enough water to hydrate for the entire Op
Players may participate if the following requirements are met:
- Participants may not compete if they are feeling unwell.
- Players under the age of 16 years will not be permitted.
- In areas of congregation, physical distancing should be observed, with two metres of space between individuals.
- Commonly touched equipment used for game play will be disinfected during the course of play.
- Officials, Event Staff and players are not required to wear masks outdoors, however, masks may be worn if they are more comfortable with that layer of protection.
- Spectators must remain in designated areas. Masks are not required to be worn outdoors, but they may be worn if spectators are more comfortable with that layer of protection.
- Hand sanitizer or soap and water handwashing stations will be available for participants and spectators.
- Public washrooms, will be cleaned and disinfected regularly, and soap and water or hand sanitizer is available.
- Contact information of, officials and players will be recorded and maintained in order to assist with contact tracing for 30 days in the case of a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- If a person becomes sick, they should immediately stop participating and return home.
- If a person becomes injured, and first aid care is required, we will limit the number of individuals in contact with the injured person. Place a mask over the individual's mouth and nose if they are not able to do so. First aid providers caring for people will follow standard precautions. Those who provide direct care requiring close or direct contact should wear a mask.
- No sharing of water bottles.
- No shaking hands, high-fives, etc.
- Spitting of seeds, tobacco and fluids is not permitted.
- It is recommended to carry and use hand sanitizers
We may use photos of our event participants in future promotional material. By attending, you agree to allow us the use of your likeness, call-sign, voice or photograph in such material. You are entering this event with the full knowledge of having your event activities documented by visual media and that you give the event management and production crew permission to use your image and likeness in a photo or video.
* Event tickets are non-refundable. However, if we have to cancel the event due to unforeseen circumstances, all tickets will be refunded, in full.